The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 05:49:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The girlfriend and I went rafting, and guess who we ran into?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The girlfriend and I went rafting, and guess who we ran into?  (Read 730 times)
wizer

« on: May 18, 2009, 09:06:11 pm »

We did a camping overnighter on the Delaware River.

This morning we showed up at the Canoe/Rafting Base area...there was only one other group of people waiting besides us because the weather was crappy.

Look who was in the group. We all spent some time on the river together, it was pretty cool..even though he wasn't thrilled with having his picture taken..lol..he's not the friendliest dude.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 06:41:02 pm »

Looks familiar but I can't quite place him. Is he on one of the Law & Order or CSI shows?
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 07:18:59 pm »

Looks familiar but I can't quite place him. Is he on one of the Law & Order or CSI shows?

You placed him. He's from Law and Order but he's done several movies too, including "Full Metal Jacket" by Stanley Kubrick.

His name is Vincent D'Onofrio
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 08:57:31 pm »

Did you get his autograph? 
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Nikkie

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 11:04:43 pm »

The guy doesn't look very happy, as if he's having his picture taken against his will ( rather the way I look when someone takes my picture  roflmao )
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 11:19:45 am »

The guy doesn't look very happy, as if he's having his picture taken against his will ( rather the way I look when someone takes my picture  roflmao )

He wasn't very friendly and the picture was definitely taken against his will and no I didn't bother him for an autograph.

Report Spam   Logged
Nikkie

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 06:38:50 am »

He wasn't very friendly and the picture was definitely taken against his will and no I didn't bother him for an autograph.

I can see why you didn't bother to ask him for an autograph, I'd have done the same  smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: