The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 07:24:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I am a bit confused about this girl and don't know if I should.....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a bit confused about this girl and don't know if I should.....  (Read 1217 times)
Aaron20b

« on: May 10, 2009, 04:02:53 pm »

contact her myself in the future.

Awhile back ago on this site called "Plentyoffish.com" which is a dating site. this girl contacted me saying she wanted to get to know me or whatever. we exchanged a few messages back and forth and she was quick to reply to my messages. we eventually exchanged emails and started talking on MSN. she wanted to meet up fairly quickly but I felt it was too soon and told her I would let her know when we can meet up. she seemed really interested. so about 2 weeks later I finally decided that I wanted to meet her, but when I talked to her she said she was dating another guy and that she was really into him and that she was really sorry and felt kinda bad, I told her that I really wanted her but said she couldn't since her boyfriend probably wouldn't like that. So we stopped talking awhile..

9 months later on myspace she posted on a blog saying that she broke up with her boyfriend and that it was tearing her apart. I sent her a message saying how has been and she replied saying she just broke up with her boyfriend. shortly after she deleted me on myspace. I am guessing at the time she didn't want any other guys talking to her right now since she was a wreck so I didn't take it too personally...

a few weeks later she sends me a message on "plentyoffish" saying

"I don't know if you remember me. Sorry I haven't like talked to you in a long time. I've just been trying to get over my recent break up. I would really like to chat and get to know you again if thats okay."

So I said

"Perhaps. I don't come on here much anymore. So talk me on myspace or MSN. "

which was true I don't come on plentyoffish.com that much. but apprantly for some weird reason, if you say myspace in a message on plentyoffish. it will just say "spam" so saw the message as.

""Perhaps. I don't come on here much anymore. So talk me on spam or MSN.""

but i didn't realize it till later, I thought it was just an error I made, I sent her another one saying..

""I didn't mean to say spam I meant to say spam lol.

but speaking of spam I contacted you on spam and you deleted me ""

she replied with

"Whats spam??? I only have MSN and I its been really glitchy on profiles and sorry if I don't respond quickly. I have got finals next week and work like crazy the next couple of weeks.?

when I saw this, that is when I realized it was replacing "myspace" with "spam" so I decided to send her 1 more message to clear it up

" how odd everytime I say "m y s p a c e" it comes out as "spam" for some reason X_X

but yeah on myyspaace I send a you message. you repled then you deleted me "

she read this but didn't reply, I waited 2 days but still no reply so I send her another message saying

" If you want to contact me. My new msn is *my email*

What have you been up to? =) "

she read this but didn't reply, now I am really confused. If she doesn't want to talk why would she come to me in the first place? was it because my messages seemed weird when plentyoffish was replacing "myspace" with"spam?" I don't get it, does she not have time to reply? and why didn't she add me on msn yet? should I take this personally? I don't know what to think.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

wizer

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 04:06:20 pm »

Hey Aaron,

Nice to see you around here.

From what you posted here it sounds like she's confused about a few things regarding word censoring, add to that she's probably in contact with several guys..so she probably needs a reminder of who you are and you may need to be a bit persistent.

Yeah it's a fine line between being persistent and pushy and even stalkerish, but she's said nothing (that you posted here) that shows she isn't interested in you.

I say keep after it. Just don't overdo it..a message every couple of days or so until you see what kind of response you're getting.

Report Spam   Logged
Aaron20b

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:36:14 pm »

But i send her 2 messages that were not replied. I don't want to overdo it and scare her off. ain't the ball on her court now and I have to wait?

I am just confused because she came to me and now she ain't talkin
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 09:04:44 pm »

Maybe she didn't get them or overlooked them?

Wait a few days then send one of those "just touching base" type messages.

Just don't overdo it

Report Spam   Logged
Aaron20b

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 09:26:49 pm »

She read my last two messages and didn't reply back.......she READ them

and I don't know how to do a touching base message
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 02:31:28 pm »

She read my last two messages and didn't reply back.......she READ them

and I don't know how to do a touching base message

"Hey, just touching base since I haven't heard back from you and I messaged you like a week ago. Hope you're doing good and I miss chatting with you."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: